Career Opportunities at Automotive Supply Center
Automotive Supply Center has immediate job openings for both our retail outlet and warehouses. We are looking for dependable, customer focused, and personable candidates. You must enjoy talking to customers in person and over the phone.
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Basic computer skills.
Our Job Openings Require the Following Duties
- Oversee the parts sales process from customer inquiry to finding the part to invoicing the customer.
- Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock.
- Complete special order part request for any parts that need to be ordered for the customer.
- Communicate with customers on the status of any parts ordered and notify them upon delivery to the shop.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
Apply for Jobs Online Below
If you are interested in career opportunities with Automotive Supply Center, please apply for jobs online by entering your information in the submission form below.
Automotive Supply Center believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling our vision and goals. ASC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.